The next step in Morningstar's new platform migration is a new URL. The existing Morningstar URL will be retired on May 31, 2021. Morningstar is requesting that libraries begin using the new URL before May 31st. An updated proxy stanza will be required as well.
No action is necessary if your library uses the NC LIVE custom URL for Morningstar, and you have NC LIVE Hosted Proxy. If you use the Morningstar URL, or you have a local proxy instance, action is required. Please see below for details:
NO ACTION IS REQUIRED
If your library uses the NC LIVE custom URL for Morningstar, https://www.
nclive.org/cgi-bin/nclsm?rsrc=, no action is required. NC LIVE will update the link to the new URL in our database. 220
If your library uses NC LIVE Hosted Proxy, barcode pattern matching, or NC LIVE password, no proxy stanza change is necessary. NC LIVE will make the change on our proxy servers.
ACTION IS REQUIRED
If your library uses the Morningstar URL, and not the NC LIVE custom URL, please update your URL.
- Current URL: https://library.morningstar.
- New URL: https://ar.morningstar.
If your library uses a local proxy instance, please update your proxy stanza to replace the URL & HJ in the existing stanza:
- Current URL: http://library.morningstar.com
- New URL: https://ar.morningstar.com/
- Current HJ: https://library.morningstar.
- New HJ: https://ar.morningstar.com
Please feel free to join any of these sessions to learn more about the database. We recommend saving the date and time in your calendar as the below links will direct you to Zoom.
- Thursday, April 29th at 4:00 p.m. EST
- Thursday, May 6th at 12:00 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, May 12th at 1:00 p.m. EST
- Thursday, May 20th at 4:00 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, May 25th at 12:00 p.m. EST
- Thursday, June 3rd at 4:00 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, June 8th at 12:00 p.m. EST
- Thursday, June 17th at 4:00 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, June 22nd at 12:00 p.m. EST